Saturday 28 February 2015

DOCUMENTED LIFE PROJECT...WEEK 8

Week 8...I stuck some vintage music sheet onto my page and then Gelli printed straight onto it. !
 
 

 
I doodled the top and bottom since it wasn't big enough to cover the whole page. I stamped out some skulls onto the card stock I'd used to clean my brayer and cut them out. I used washi tape and stuck them to the top.

 
Wasn't sure about doodling over the tape as I felt it needed something else but not sure I like it. The journalling round the top of the skulls reads 'eat, sleep, row, repeat' which is a play on the song Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat by Fat Boy Slim, Riva Starr and Beardyman.
 
 It's been very apt this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo