Sunday 1 February 2015

DOCUMENTED LIFE PROJECT...WEEK 4...

   I am so loving this journaling project over at Art to the 5th Academy...the tutors are all great and it's a totally FREE project...If you haven't already you should really go and join in...
 
I used some printed tissue on the base with a thin coat of gesso on top.

 The big heart is cut from canvas and painted with Claudine Helmuth's dash of red and some text stamping over the top.
 

Since it was Robbie Burns' birthday this week I decided to write Auld Lang Syne all over the background. I then painted some wee hearts onto book paper and added initials of my closest friends  and stuck them down.
 
Once again thanks for looking, Kirsti xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo