Tuesday 7 May 2013

VINTAGE TAGGY LOVLINESS....

Last week I made these tags for a lady who contacted me through Facebook.... she was organising her friend's hennie with a vintage theme.
 

 7 tags with the quote "time to drink champagne and dance on the tables" which I typed up using my vintage manual typewriter...and miraculously no mistakes!!! I stamped some flowers over the tags with tattered rose distress ink, stamped up the names, shabbied up the edges and added some lace and pearls...


I really like how they turned out and she was delighted with them...
 
I have a card and gift to blog as well but will wait til tomorrow as they are for a birthday...

9 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely! Love the font for the names; very French!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she was, they're fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely - so pretty!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Kirsti. What a lovely keepsake too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tags are lovely. I'm loving that font too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags Kirsti, hope all is well. Loving your vintage feel.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh your tags are so pretty, Kirsti!

    Just wanted to stop in and say hello, and to thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog this morning. I'm doing well...hope you are too! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo