Sunday 21 April 2013

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

It's been a busy month so far so no time for blogging...kids been back at school for a week now after the Easter break....
 
The last day of the holidays was Morgan and Ellie's 14th and 13th birthdays...and as typical teenagers did not want to spend any time with us...lol...did manage to get a couple of photos of them both but I don't dare post them...haha!!! Instead I will show you the birthday cards I made for them...I saw this card the other week on Sarah's Cards blog and thought it was rather cool...I was originally just going to do it for Morgan and then decided it would look just as cool in girly colours too...I love the label maker sentiments and I always forget I have one til I see someone else using it so thanks for the inspiration Tracy


 
Still can't quite believe I have a 14 year old and a 13 year old...where does time go???
 
 
 
 
This one was for my little next door neighbour Cara who turned 9 this last week....It's inspired by this one by Emilie Chamel...I love her style of work...

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you can use one design for more than one card.

    Love the dynamo tape too.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, you have such a good eye! I am sure the recipients loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely cards. I have finished the LO I started at your house in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet these went down a storm :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo