Monday 11 March 2013

KEEPING UP...

Yes Sonja, so far I am keeping up(with LOs anyway!!!)
 
 
 This is my page for February for my Project Life album that I started this year...so far I am keeping up with the LOs but not so much with the 6x4 pockets...but at least a little bit more happened in February than January so I have something to journal about!
 
 
This is our cute new puppy which we should be getting near the end of April...he is a Tibetan Terrier that we have named Alfie..this being the only name we had for our fourth baby who turned out to be a girl(Niamh)!!
 
I have kick started my scrapbooking with an Art Class Workshop from twopeasinabucket by Wilna Furstenberg which I have to say I am really enjoying...
 
Kirsti xx

2 comments:

  1. Aawwww bless, what a little sweetheart. Glad you're enjoying your class, if this lovely layout was inspired through it, it must be a god class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now do the pockets lol. How is the rest of the class coming? Lovely LO.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo