Thursday 21 March 2013

A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME...

 This is another of my tutorial efforts....I made this and another similar one around Christmas time...i really wasn't feeling well...almost 5 weeks with flu so it took me a while:0))
 
I kept this one and gave the other to Sonja as a belated Christmas present. I forgot to photograph it but maybe she will show it to you on her blog if you ask her nicely!!
 
As soon as I saw the post on the Scattered Scarlet blog I knew I wanted to try it out...I ordered the stamps(and a couple more besides!!) and made two...The house is a stamp that my friend Judy stamped up a few times for me when I was over one day...it's just so cute!!
 
Anyway you can find the tutorial on this Scattered Scarlet blog post!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love this. The hearts on the line are just too cute....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great texture with the grass and the embossed hearts sparkle. Lovely ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Kirsti, what a super present for Sonja, bet she loved it too.
    Thanks for popping by, had a great crafty weekend, pooped now mind...no staying power!
    Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo