Friday 11 January 2013

WEDDING INVITATIONS...

Well I just thought I'd post an update on my first wedding invitation order that I received a couple of months ago...I was very nervous about this but I think they have turned out okay...
 
 
 
 
 
Just noticed a small corner of the bunting is missing from the above invite...the bunny was nibbling while I was sitting on the sofa cutting these out...just as well it was only the sample..lol
 
 
I did all these samples as per certain specifications and was very pleased when they chose one for their big day(I won't say which one)...It was only a small order for day invites but I am glad since it was my first...they are due to be delivered tomorrow and I am so hoping they live up to expectations...hoping this may give me the confidence to go on and do more...
 
Hope you all had a lovely festive season and I look forward to sharing more of my makes throughout the year...
 
Kirsti
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Nice work. I especially love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their lovely. Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsti ~ Congrats on your invitation order! All of your samples are lovely - I think it would be tough to pick a favorite, but I'm partial to the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are gorgoeus, congrats on the order though. I think I'd maybe pick the blue butterflies on the last one .. difficult choice though, they're all lovely

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo