Thursday 31 January 2013

MY FIRST LAYOUT FOR MONTHS...

At last....my first layout for what is probably months...I have been trying to upload these pics all week but for some reason they were posting sideways...
 


This is the first layout for my January to December scrapbook...and the first time I have done this project...thanks to Sonja for the push I needed and now I'm not doing fairs I am hoping to have much more time to dedicate to scrapping as well as other crafts.
 
Not many photos or stuff happening in January so very limited...this pic was not actually taken in January but is what we were doing on the first Sunday of the year...i just really like the photo...
 
Kirsti xx

3 comments:

  1. Found it! Great LO I spy a bit of my favourite American Crafts Chap paper and some Studio Calico goodness. No in another push where's the next one lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture - I love soccer! And you picked some great background papers to go with it.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, glad your back to scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo