Monday 3 September 2012

NO PHOTOS:0(

Not sure why but I am having problems uploading photos to my Blog lately....anyone else having the same problem...it just says they can't be uploaded...In the last post I left it for a few days and it worked but have just tried for this post and it's the same message:0(

I was going to upload some photos of bits and pieces I made for my neighbours wedding last weekend but instead you will just have to admire my new blog template which I think is really sweet and colourful...was time for a change and I just love the wee bunny rabbit in the corner:0)

Have a great Monday everyone...xx

4 comments:

  1. Love your new blog background - very pretty!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was the same for a few days and had to use HTML to upload them. now I can't get a blog background to work without missing off the top part of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can load photos, but can't see your bunny or new banner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see my new background on the laptop not on my ipod...and have done what Jo said above and loaded photos thru HTML so will finish that post of tomorrow...xx

      Delete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo