Monday 17 September 2012

ANOTHER WEDDING ORDER...

This is another wedding order that I had from a lovely bride called Claire who it turns out has married the bride in the post belows brother...
 
This lovely heart is huge..30cm I think and it's been painted in the shabby style with a rubbed back top layer which I am quite liking at the moment...it was very nerve wracking doing the wording on it and I have to admit to messing it up...only once though:0)
 
 This was a present from the bride to someone else who is getting married this weekend...
 
 and last but not least these are some cute personalised hearts...
which I think look awfully sweet on the gift backs for her bridesmaids...
Have quite enjoyed doing these...

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely, yes, and what a fantastic reminder of your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Kirsti loving all the plaques you've been creating.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo