Saturday 4 August 2012

PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT...


Last week while reading Sonja's blog I noticed the Photo Scavenger Hunt badge and thought now I have a little more time I could join in....

One of the prompts is outdoor stairway and since we have been to Haddo House and Drum Castle this week I have an abundance of stair pictures that I thought i would share....
 This one is at Haddo House

 These are the stairs leading to the chapel at Drum Castle


 More stairs at Drum Castle



These are another set from Haddo looking up....

 and then looking down



So if you want to know more about this challenge pop over to Gallo Organico and see what it's all about....

I have lots more of the prompts to share but I will keep them for future posts...x

19 comments:

  1. I love the Drum photos. I've never been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stairs photos. I especially like the curved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stonework & lovely steps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful collection of stone stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great outdoor stairway photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stairs! You've got a great eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful collection. I love the first one, and the one where you took photos with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some lovely perspectives. Beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the hunt! Thanks so much for linking up, so I could find you and add you to my reader. I love the variety of stairs you found. There's something so intriguing to me about stairs.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love all those outside staircases wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great stair pics! Hope the sun's shining in Inverurie!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the curved stairs at Haddo with their big ornamental banister.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great pics Kirsti, looking forward to seeing the rest of your 'finds'.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic building that Haddo House looks like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kirsti - I'm back to say yes, it's in Belfast. At this point maybe I should own up to not having actually been to the new Titanic Exhibition yet..lol. If I get would you like a postcard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes please Sian...that would be great...thanks...if you email me at kirsticoo@btinternet.com I will give you my address...thank you!!! xxx

      Delete
  16. You've found some amazing staircases.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What gorgeous photos- looks like a great place to visit.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo