Sunday 3 June 2012

FAIRS...

Last week I decided that the Taste of Grampian was going to be my last fair....I have found them to be quite stressful what with getting stuff ready for them and getting someone to look after the kids while I am at them as Allan is inevitably offshore on fair days...yesterday is the first one he has been home for in a long while...and although I enjoy them once I am there I feel the lead up is not worth it.
 Wedding Fair - Alford
 Candy Belle Vintiques
 Taste of Grampian
RGU - Best of British Fashion Show

I have also closed down the website as this was not generating the sales I had hoped...I will however keep the facebook page open and take orders for anyone wishing to purchase...I will also try to keep some off the shelf items in the photo albums...

But on a happier note I will now have more time to create things that I want to rather than I have to...so I am looking forward to some time for experimenting....Sonja and I thought it would be fun to do the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012 as a swap and so far I am dismally behind having made exactly none of them....I am also looking forward to a bit more scrapbooking as I have also failed miserably in that department in the last couple of years...

Take care and have a great day...
Kirsti xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a lot of lovely things! And I love the way you have used those vintage suitcases as display! Happy scrapping - I am resisting the temptation to start as I know how addictive it can get- my friend Susan has spent a fortune on all the necessary bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unleash that creativity on the tags missus lol! Tables look great but the effect of the stress is more important so brave decision. Take Care.
    P.S Tim posted the June tag Friday :-)No scary butterflies this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your table looks so pretty, they are a lot of work for what you get out of them though. Enjoy having more crafty time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give yourself a HUGE pat on the back, you did it. You ran your own business :) you're creative and took a chance. On that you should be really proud. Great idea to keep the Facebook page going. To be fair, that's how people find you. You're not saying never again, so who knows:) but for now, get back into enjoying crafting just for you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your site mentioned on another blog thought I must have a look at a site with such a fab title and now you have another follower its great http://dawnthecrafter.blogspot.co.uk/
    ;pve your back ground of umbrellas

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo