Friday 15 June 2012

12 TAGS OF 2012 - FEBRUARY...

Okay so I am super excited that I have at last manged to finish a piece of craft for myself....hence the many photos...lol
 This is my version of the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012 for February....if you don't know what this is pop over and take a look...lots of techniques to learn...As you can see I definitely have not gone for a carbon copy...Most of the bits used are from my endless stash...you know those things you buy cos they are dirt cheap and might come in handy some day...well they did...skulls, stickers and metal embellishments...
 As I said in my last post Sonja and I decided to do them as a swap so I have made two...they are not exactly the same tho as I didn't have two of everything but the basic principle is the same...


Love the skulls with the black stickles and the words is a play on the Bryan Adams song which I love so much...

Thanks for looking and hopefully it won't be too long before I am back with the next one!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for my fab tag. Black stickles are just lush :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsti it was great to see you and Sonja yesterday if only briefly, loving your tags, I must find the time to give this a go.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo