Tuesday 1 May 2012

Thought I would share my some pictures of my table from the Candy Belles Vintiques Fair at the weekend....It was a lovely day and so busy...
 All the birds in this picture are now sold apart from one, the 3 canvases in front of the suitcase are also sold...
 A couple of the wreaths have gone and the jubilee triangle bunting is also sold...
 Lots of the small hearts have also gone to new homes...
I am loving the bunting that Janet from I heart art had strung up behind my stall...I so wish I could sew properly....
Can't wait for the next one now....hope the sun is shining wherever you are today - it is here(for now) in this part of Aberdeenshire!!

7 comments:

  1. It all looks fabulous Kirsti, I'm glad you had a good day.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall looks fab - your goodies look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kirsti, what lovely things! And they all look so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No fair! I wantto live closer lol. Your stall looks fabulous, so glad it was a good day for you, you've put so much love and work into it all

    ReplyDelete
  5. It makes me want to do a craft fair looking at your wonderful stall. Best get sewing......xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely table and I'm glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo