Sunday 29 January 2012

365+1...DAY 29...KITCHEN UTENSIL...

These are my new kitchen scales that I bought in Marks and Spencer at Christmas time with the money I got from taking a Christmas present back...it was a lovely cardigan from my sis-in-law but unfortunately it was too big and they didn't have any others so I swapped for a nice new set of red weighing scales as my old ones were weighing wrong...I love these ones and since I have been doing so much baking these last few months they have come in really handy...They also have a much bigger weighing bowl than the last ones...
I changed the photo to black and white then rubbed the red back in...xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh they look lovely! great edit :) I need some new scales!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo