Tuesday 24 January 2012

365+1...DAY 24...MOVEMENT...

DAY 24...MOVEMENT...
Today's prompt over at 365+1 is movement and I know technically these are about a month old but I think they show movement quite well...This was at Pittodrie Stadium, home of Aberdeen FC...Morgan was playing at half time during a 1st team match...they were also taken with my old point and shoot camera as I couldn't be bothered dragging the big one with me...It was absolutely freezing as well and was snowing at one point!!!

3 comments:

  1. Great shots. Love the motion blur of the ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab photos but not the big camera shocking Mrs Cook lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great action shots Kirsti, go on you know you want one of these bags!! LOL.
    Big hugs.....must catch up soon,
    Erika.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo