Thursday 19 January 2012

365+1...DAY 19...BAD FOR YOU...

And predictably I have gone for the 'bad for you' food option but only because my neighbour Clare popped through with these as we were leaving for school..yumm! I have resisted so far and will be 'good' and save them for the kids when they get back...I have been good today and walked a little bit further than normal and I am of to meet a friend for a cuppa at 2pm in the town centre so I am going to walk (provided the snow doesn't come on again like this mornings furious flurry which stopped as suddenly as it started at leaving time so we were able to walk after all!!)...xx

5 comments:

  1. Something that looks THAT delicious can't be bad for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame something so yummy looking is bad for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, they look rather yummy.......x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now are they as bad as our breakfast this morning lol?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo