Thursday 19 January 2012

365+1...DAY 18...PLEASURABLE...

DAY 18...PLEASURABLE...
Yesterday I decided that I was going to do some indoor exercise when I got back from the school run in the morning...I have been teasing the girls that when they are at school I get out the Wii Just Dance and have a boogie...they think this is hilarious so that's exactly what I did and it was fab..managed 38 minutes which was about 7 or 8 dances and boy can I feel it in my arms today(just need to work on getting my legs moving at the same time...been too busy this morning and heading out again soon but roll on tomorrow when I can have another go...much fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad it's not just me that enjoys the Wii dance so much ;-) I hate it if OH sits around to watch though! He just thinks it's hilarious...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there I was expecting a action shot with you in full dance diva mode lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo