Monday 16 January 2012

365+1...DAY 16...SNACK...

Today's prompt over at 365+1 is SNACK....I am not very sure why I decided to have this as my mid morning snack today..wishing I hadn't now...I de-iced the car and went down to Home Bargains for some juice, sweetcorn, nail clippers and eggs...but I ended up buying more than that...it's the sort of shop you go into and come out of with things you never even knew you needed till you saw them..lol..so these were on special offer and when I got back I was in need of a cuppa to warm me up and I ended up eating one of them..
This is the Old Newsprint feature on Paint Shop Pro.
Why not pop over and have a look at what everyone else is snacking on today....

5 comments:

  1. I'm like that at Ikea- I come home with tons of things I didn't know I needed!

    I love your mug with the camper van on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! that happens to me as well in H&B! Fab shot. Lurve your cup ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Reeses nutrageous. LOVE THEM!!! I only have them when we go to America on holiday ... going again in 72 days lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks good..will have to check out what I can do with Paint Shop Pro...love the vintagey look..S x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo