Sunday 8 January 2012

365+1

365+1...Day 8...Cosy

Today the word on the street is 'COSY'....my interpretation is the cosiness in the conservatory once the sun has gone down, the blinds are closed and the lamps have been turned on...9pm...Hawaii 5-O here I come..lol..

Speaking about the sun going down, this was the amazing sunset we were treated to here in Inverurie tonight...beautiful...looks like the sky is on fire!!!

Excuse the mess in my garden...not tidied up yet from the builders...my friend was round the other day and her little girl Eleanor said to me 'Do you know you washing thing has fallen down??'...lol..we had to move it to make way for the building...don't think it's going to fit in the space that's left over there and I don't want it where it is so I think it may become redundant...I am thinking I will get the lines that you can whizz in and out and a couple of poles...I miss my drying green of old(4 posts, 4 lines and a couple of poles..washing dried so much better):0(...

Well that's me for now apart from to say watch this space for some exciting news(clue... I have registered a domain name...eeek!!!)....xxx

9 comments:

  1. Lovely cosy and homely photo! That sunset is amazingly gorgeous - it really does look like the sky is on fire! Stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sky looks like it is on fire, beautiful pictures. Mother Nature at her finest, she never ceases to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cosy first photo and the sunset photos are just stunning..S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sky was amazing tonight, stupidly i didnt take a photo!
    Your cosy photos are lovely.

    Cant wait to see what you have in store, sounds exciting!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cosy photo and that sunset ... WOW !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Def looks cosy at yours and what an amazing sunset.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo