Thursday 5 January 2012

365+1

365+1...Day 5...EXCITEMENT
This is the haul we bought yesterday to paint my new craft room...we had planning permission granted 5 years ago, one year after we completed the last extension but the quotes we got at the time were astronomical in comparison to what had previously been done so we felt we couldn't justify it...but after a lot of humming and haaing this last year we decided to get some quotes and were pleasantly surprised so we decided to go ahead...
I thinking building started the week the planning ran out:0)...so it's all but finished apart from the radiators, electrics and the dreaded painting...I have decided to wait until the plumber puts in the radiators though because it's baltic in there...lol..can't wait to move in and have lots more space for everything...It will be so good to have all the tools, ie Cricut, sewing machine, paper cutter, all arranged so that I don't have to put them away to have something else out...
So that's me for today...I'm glad I'm actually (so far) being able to keep up!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh now that's exciting! Have fun sorting your new room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting! You will LOVE having your own space to create. I'm looking forward to seeing all that you do with your new space!

    All the best to you in this new year, Kirsti! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is exciting. Hope you will post a pic when its all done

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds absolutely fantastic and looks like you'll have lots of fun completing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Year, new craft room sounds good to me. You'll have no excuse for not creating and I'm looking forward to seeing what appears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting, so much better than mylittle table in a corner of the lounge.
    Is that an Eiffel Tower wall sticker I spy?
    Looking forward to seeing your room finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's the most exciting exciting i've commented on yet! lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds exciting, I can't waut to see the results when your finished.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. It all sounds very exciting Kirsti....what furniture are you going for? As for Pinterest, I'm loving all the inspiration. I need to redesign my craft room or have a major clearout. Just don't know where to start!
    Happy New Year, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh looking good. I'm booking my crop space now lol. See ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! I am excited for you.. happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cant wait to see pictures of the finished result. Sorry I haven't blogged for ages. Noticed Charlies knee has swollen up again yesterday, so looks like the dreaded arthritis is back again, only 6 weeks after his last injection. We are starting him on his medication today, which might make him really sick. Looks like he will have to have another injection though, a phone call to his consultant this morning will confirm things. What a start to the New Year. Both kids still not back at school, they don't return until Monday, which is when college starts again, and I still havent done my homework (I've had 3 weeks to complete it). Speak soon. Love to you all.....x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to seeing the finished room x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh a craft room where you don't have to put anything away would be great. I live in hope :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with your new craft room. Such an exciting way to start the new year.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo