Monday 2 January 2012

365+1...

So I have also decided to join in with the 365+1 Challenge hosted by Suzie...
Day one and two have been posted...with the prompts 'celebrate' and 'new'...since I am only starting today I didn't get day one and we have already taken down the tree, etc...will have a look around tomorrow in daylight...the photos I am taking are not great at this time of day so I will be playing catch up tomorrow(hopefully!)....
I would also like to take a photography course this year but they are quite pricey, even the ones at the college and I have been told that ILA are not redeemable against the photography courses:0((
So why not pop over and kick start your year of pictures with some friendly photographers...xx

4 comments:

  1. I've popped over and joined in too, this will help Me with one of my NY challenges............. to take a photo a day!
    Thanks for the heads up, this is going to be fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame about the ILA. You have to give that new camera a workout now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dare I look. I am taking part in the project 365, and downloaded the app. I'm trying to jump my own creativity.

    Happy new year to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've fixed the link to your blog - sorry about that :) You don't have to use the word prompt if you don't want to/can't - just snap whatever is happening in your life right now :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo