Thursday 6 October 2011

ANOTHER CANVAS CLASS...

A while ago I did the online She Art workshop with Christy Thomlinson and I loved it....and when Jacqui from Simply Create saw my first canvas she asked if I would have a go at teaching it in the shop which I did yesterday...this is the one the class was based around...

All the ladies went home really proud of themselves and so they should have been...they did a fantastic job....

Can't wait for the next class which is on Wednesday 9 November at 10.30am over at Simply Create in Alford...the theme for this one will be a winter wonderland...we are hoping that over the next year to do one for each of the seasons starting with winter next month...dates to be confirmed for the rest but if you pop over to Jacqui's blog I think she has a wee special offer on if you book all 4...The number to call to book your place on this or any other classes is 01975 564010...so what are you waiting for - spaces are limited!!!

That all from me today but hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will showing lots of photos as I have just ordered my first Digital SLR and it should be here tomorrow...can't wait!!!

Kirsti xxx

10 comments:

  1. I signed up for the class way back when, but never got around to it ... After seeing those happy ladies and what you've done, I need to get my act together

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something you should do ALL the time... such a great piece of art... and now it's shared and shown, it's even better!
    Hope you enjoy playing with your new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something you should do ALL the time... such a great piece of art... and now it's shared and shown, it's even better!
    Hope you enjoy playing with your new camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kirsty, Elaine and Susan came over after the workshop and I saw their projects ---- absolutely fabulous !!! well done you on tutoring !!! methinks I'll have to book the next ones
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kirsy , Elaine and Susan came over and showed me their projects -- absolutely fabulous-- well done you !! methinks I might have to book the next one ,
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great canvas Kirsti. Hope everyone had a good day.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kirsti ~ Your canvas is adorable!!! And how fun to share the art with teaching a class. Looks like all of the projects were a big success and your students all look very happy. Well done!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful canvas and awesome art!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great canvas and it looks like everyone enjoyed your teach!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh what a fabulous canvas. The class sounds great..wish I lived closer!

    Have a great weekend. Gez..xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo