Tuesday 19 July 2011

UFO NUMBER 2...

Well here is my UFO number 2 as promised...still on a roll...this is another picture heavy post sorry but I know how much us crafty peeps love to look at pictures...lol

This is a Rusty Pickle class kit called My Life Album that I started at a class with Lance himself over at Simply Create along with my lovely friends Erika, Emma and Kara...and OMG I can't believe that was March 2010...doesn't seem that long ago... Oops I almost forgot that the lovelry Judy and the equally loverly Lorraine were there too...


























In keeping with the vintage grunginess of this one I changed all my photos to black and white or sepia and put them through the Time Machine feature on my Paint Shop program....Love how they turned out...


So that's my album finished...I am very pleased with it so now it's time to look out another UFO which may I think be the second album we did that night!!


Have a great day even if it is raining where you are....xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh it's just so lovely, I'm betting your thinking you'd wished you had finished it sooner lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. No rain , just very hot & humid!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job Kirsti !!! Well done getting it finished ---- you have just reminded me that I have the kit too , as was unable to make on the night in question as was working , although did enjoy Lances' sense of humour and a great tutor .
    Now must go on a search foe the kit --- think you may have started something ---- UFO Finishing Missions !!!!
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album - congrats on getting completed.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab stuff missus lol. What's next lol?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo