Friday 29 July 2011

CLASSES....

Does anyone fancy coming along to Simply Create in Alford for some canvas classes with little old me....please?!? Jacqui and I thought we would maybe try out Wednesday mornings for these classes for those of you who maybe have children commitments at the weekends and evenings (like me!!)....


This is the first one....

Wednesday 7th September at 10.30am

The second one will be a version of this one...

Wednesday 5th October at 10.30am


and the last one will be a winter version of this one... Wednesday 9th November at 10.30

If you would be interested in any of these classes please phone Jacqui on 01975 564010 for further details and to book your place...go on...you know you want to!!


Hope you are all enjoying the summer holidays...


Kirsti xxx

5 comments:

  1. OOooooh! Sounds fab!

    Wish I was a lot, lot, lot, lot closer!!

    Have a great weekend.Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I'd be there in a flash if I was closer!

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. look fab kirsti, see what we can do

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you there missus! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trust me, if I were closer, I'd be there

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo