Sunday 19 June 2011

TAKE THAT AND A SPOT OF GEOCACHING....

Hello again...well I just thot I would show you a 'few' photos of what I have been up to the last week or two...On Wednesday 8th June I went to see Take That in Manchester with my very good friend Liz and her mum Gill and her sister Jane...


We had a fabulous time despite the fact that it practically rained non-stop from when we got of the plane til we got up on the Thursday morning for our shopping day...


The boys and all the pitch fans must have been soaked to the skin cos I know we were by the time we walked back to our apartment...










Ooooh Howard....mmmmmh...


No this is Lizzie...hehee...that's Howard above!!!






We had a ball shopping the next day at the Arndale centre which was just a few minutes away from the City Warehouse Apartments where we were staying...lovely apartments and we even got upgraded to the penthouse...lol... I would definitely recommend them...very cheap too...


This is us being very silly trying on the headwear in Primark...not laughed so much like that for ages...there is something magical about laughing at silly things with friends...thank you girls for a lovely few days away from home...was fab...



GEOCACHING!!!


Today we decided we would try our first geocache...I have seen quite a few people I know talking about it on Facebook and had been thinking about giving it a go but to be honest the kids behaviour lately has meant that I haven't wanted to be around them very often but today since Ellie and Libby had 'finally' tidied their rooms we decided to give it a go....



We picked a Bennachie trail and got a wee bit lost and in the end we didn't find the cache but no worries the kids weren't too disappointed and they seemed to enjoy the lovely long walk around Bennachie with no-one grumbling that they were tired or had a stitch...lol...better luck next time...









Unfortunately we had a little mishap on the way home and ended up with a puncture and I would like to thank the two guys who were in front of us and obviously saw what happened and reversed back to help...took quite a while to get the spare tyre out of it's hiding place under the car and I don't think I could have managed that myself so THANK YOU VERY MUCH from all of us...


So that's another weekend over...judo done, tea scoffed and now away to get the kids in of the trampoline for bed...'just wait for the 'another 10 minutes pleeeeease'....


Oh I almost forgot the other good news this weekend is that Strathburn P7s won the Insch Football Tournament yesterday....well done boys!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been really busy. Some great photos too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky to get to see Take That!me and my friend were talking about geocaching recently and thinking of giving it a go-looks like you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos of the kids and glad Take That went well. I would have been hopeless with a puncture but at least someone was watching out for you and the guys stopped and helped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, you have had a busy few weeks. The TT concert looked brilliant.
    Love to you all......x

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were at the same TT concert!!! How wet was it?? When we went 2 years ago we also picked the wettest night of the tour...I think any future bookings we make should come with a weather warning!! LOL!!! Must also have missed you in Primark...my daughter got SOOOOO wet walking from the outskirts of town into the city centre that we had to go and buy her a complete change of clothes!! A bargain at £32 for tights, leather-look shorts, a vest, floaty-type top AND a cardi!!! And she looked fab!! She had her make-up re-done in Selfridges to complete the transformation by a lovely girl on the Benefit counter! Thought TT were fab, btw.....although NOT the best concert we've seen them do!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo