Thursday 27 January 2011

SHOP STUFF...

Hello...today for want of anything else to show and since it seems to be all I am doing just now I thought I would show you some of the bits I have in my Etsy shop...and some of the custom cards I have made...I thought these were quite cute as they are so wee and dinky and I love that Unity sunflower...

And this one is part of my determination to use up the mountain of patterned papers I own so watch this space for more... Stampin' Up papers and bird stamp with a Unity sentiment...

This was one that was asked for by a friend...it's such a cute little stamp by Unity...I stamped directly onto the kraft card and then again onto patterned paper and cut out the house and trees and then added a beautiful button to the sun...

These ones I have on sale as singles and a pack of 3...I used more Unity for these...The tree is stamped with Stampin' Up's Old Olive and Close to Cocoa and then I stamped the tree part again and cut out the biggest butterfly which I then layer on top...

I think all the sentiments are Unity ones...

These cute little butterflies embellishments are made using the Cricut with an SVG from Dan99..I double layered cardstock and patterned papers and added some bling!!
As you can see I have had to take all my photos outside as the light has been so poor inside and that is a feat in itself what with the rain and the wind...
I have some birthday invitations that I have done for a friend but they will have to keep til they have been handed out...x
PS Forgot to say I have been appointed the Design Team Coordinator on the Simply Create blog...so get yourselves over there and see what we have been up to...hoping to have daily updates with little 'recipes' thrown in on how to make the gorgeous creations the team are coming up with and when the shop website is up and running(which hopefully won't be too long!) there will be links to all the products being used...exciting times ahead...Don't forget to scroll down the page for the latest post as the first one is a sticky...xxx

11 comments:

  1. I love your cards...especially the new home one!! It's just gorgeous...now there's a house stamp I haven't got ....YET!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the butterflys - just too pretty.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really are sweet cards I love the butterfly tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Kirti hope your Etsy site is going well.....I've still got no further than just buying stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lots of gorgeous cards kirsti...I love the first one so fresh and clean....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lot of gorgeous cards on here. Good luck using up the scraps - it's an aim of mine tooxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all lovely cards Kirsti but I especially like the sunflower and house stamps. Looking forward to the daily updates from Simply Create too. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards,been following you awhile.
    Hope you will check my blog and do the same.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! I'm so pleased you found my butterfly design useful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm having a senior moment as I was sure I had commented on the fab cards. Butterflies are lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo