Monday 24 January 2011

HERO ARTS AND SIMPLY CREATE SHOP RELAUNCH...

So Saturday saw me, Sonja and Judy meeting up for lunch at the Bistro in Alford - if you haven't tried it...WHY NOT???? Gorgeous food and very reasonably priced... we all opted for the steak pie, chips, peas and gravy....mmmhh and pudding to finish - the sticky toffee pudding was fab!!! Afterwards it was a mooch across the road to Simply Create who were having a Hero Arts demo day and a relaunch of the new shop...and how fab it is...lots of lovely space with shelves full of lush products...what more could a crafty girl ask for...lol.... And here she is the Hero Arts Tart (as she has taken to calling herself!), Kath in full flow - although I have to say we didn't get near enough to see what she was actually up to due to the crowd that was surrounding here for most of the afternoon so we settled with browsing the shelves and sitting relaxing on the sofa with a cuppa....
Some of Kath's gorgeous creations....
A nice close up (well as close as I could get without having an elbow poked in my ribs!!!)
and another couple of lovlies...
I do love a nice relaxing Saturday afternoon with great friends...makes a change from running around after the kids for football and dancing...here's to the next lunch girls...:0)

10 comments:

  1. It was a good day wasn't it? Roll on the next time. At least Kath is blogging everything so I can get a closer look than IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kirsti, I'm so glad you had a fun crafty day with your girlfriends. Those are the best kind. My daughter and I are hosting a craft/crop/eat/laugh afternoon at my house this Saturday and we are so excited. We'll have 10 of our friends over and the house will be buzzing.

    Good for you for making some crafty time for yourself! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time. Can't wait to see the new shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh no that looks like the perfect weekend :) I just took a look at the cards on her blog .. they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry if I stopped you getting a closer look - you should have elbowed me out - without damaging Jacqui's see through chair! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a heavenly day, what gorgeous cards too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks a great day - without the kids, bliss. Love to you all....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a good day...so miffed I didn't get across!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great day. Can't beat going out with 'ladies wot lunch'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful cards. Sounds like a fun day. :) It's been lovely catching up with your gorgeous creations..sorry it's taken me so long to call :(
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo