Tuesday 18 January 2011

ALMOST FORGOT...

There is a new challenge up over at Simply Create...Pop over and check it out...



Using the inspiration board make something with paper or fabric reflecting the colours and what this board suggests to you. (I found this on a blog, who knows where all I can tell you it was a gorgeous blog and it was a wedding blog - and no I am already married so nothing to report). The best entry will be judged by my Mum and will win £100 of stash and this challenge is open to everyone, design team and staff. All I ask is that leave a comment, become a member of the blog and link to the challenge on your side bar. Happy Crafting!!!

Closing date 14th February 9 am GMT.

Have fun:0)

Also it you pop over to my Etsy Shop I have some new clean and simple (took me and Sonja ages to work out what everyone was going on about with CAS...haha) cards in...the shop isn't going as well as I would have liked by now but I am persevering and I have sold a few things by word of mouth through my Facebook Page so hopefully things will pick up...It would be great if you popped over and became a liker and then you can be kept up to date with what is going on in the shop as I often post things on here first so bypassing Etsy if you don't want to join...I also have a couple of dates for fairs booked - one in April and my first Christmas one so if you have any coming up and are looking for stallholders please do get in touch...my friend Emma from Wee Tooties is also available for fairs if you would like to get in touch with her...

That's it from me today...must go and clean the kitchen floor before going down to school to help out P1s with computers!!!...Toodleloo for noo...xx

2 comments:

  1. Ive just got back from school, was helping out in Year 1 - Charlies class. Will have to pop over and look in your shop, not visited for awhile. Love to you all....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have been busy putting things in order, Kirsti. Good for you. I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with for the challenge! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo