Wednesday 1 December 2010

WOYWW...1st DECEMBER 2010

Well folks here we are at Wednesday again...it's been a b****y awful week weather wise here in the NE of Scotland and I think pretty much the whole of the UK has the dreaded white stuff to some degree...I have just been out and measured in the back garden and its up to 18"..WOW!!! (see my post of a couple days ago for piccies but it's much worse now, our kids have been of school since Friday and it's not looking good for going back tomorrow as it's been snowing quite heavily today on and of)... Anyway onto WOYWW...the little stars and gingerbread people are for a new friend Emma...go across and visit her wee_tootie shop selling allsorts of gorgeous hair accessories for your little ones and big ones alike!!! I also have some gold embossing powder and my heat gun out as I am working on my December pages for the 365 Calendar Challenge...It has been a great experience doing this and I fully 'intend' going on with it next year if anyone fancies joining me...
These are the pages on this desk - a work in progress - I am hoping to have these finished by the end of the day(hopefully!)...that's all from my desk today but why not pop over to Julia's blog and catch up with everyone elses...xxx

7 comments:

  1. Have fun with finishing your project.#81

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your crafty desk today - thanks for sharing have a good week and keep warm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the snow has been falling here too, school was open - for about 1 hour! before I got a phone call to say PICK YOUR KIDS UP.
    We decided to put the christmas tree up - well it is the 1st December. Oh I love christmas, and we have a new tree this year, so its very exciting. Keep warm......x

    ReplyDelete
  4. December is looking good! I haven't started mine yet lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GMen so cute !!Love Emma's little cuties too -- have seen her at some Craft Fairs. Maybe will join you next year for the calendar challenge.
    keep cosy
    Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pages you are working on hope the snow is starting to go by now if not keep warm and keep crafting ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo