Wednesday 24 November 2010

WOYWW.....

It's Wednesday again...yayyy...but I do not have anything crafty to show this week...think I am still burnt out from last week's last minute craft fair frenzy....all that is on my desk this week is a few buckshee practice tags, a clear stamp on an block that I have not put away and a pile of notes from school, Brownies and Rainbows that need my attention....Oh there is also another paper wreath like last weeks but using my leftovers from last month's Simply Create DT stash....
Not very impressive I know but what's a girl to do....lol...if you are wondering what the heck I am blethering on about have a jump over to Julia's blog Stamping Ground to find out and have a nosy at desks from around the world....
I have got a couple of sheets of Unity KOTMs to file away in my system of laminated sheets but it is quite time consuming and also quite tricky trying to fit the whole sheet onto an A4 piece of cardstock....So that's it from my desk this Wednesday...hopefully it will be more exciting next week...see ya...xxx

14 comments:

  1. It's all go around yours. Have a brew and enjoy woyww. (13)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still looks very industrious! Thanks for sharing and have a great week.

    Sherry (105)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab looking wreath and stamp storage! Laminated sheets are great!

    Hugs
    Maarit (96)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its kinda nice not having much to do, cant say the same thing though, yesterday I reduced all my prices by 15% in my Etsy shop for a christmas sale - OMG the sales are coming in thick and fast, Ive never sewn so quick in my life - love ya....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone needs a breather - time to take stock and stir up the creative juices!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya
    you sound very busy at the mo hope you find some crafty time,have great eve, happy WOYWW, sue,x (16)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, your desk is tidyier than mine, thanks for the snoop, love that ring binder

    Have a Happy WOYWW
    ((Lyn)) #54

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved your wreaths...definately gonna have a go at one when I can get some peace!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Make the most of it Kirsti, sure to change very soon, thought I had a breather and now everything is wanted now! Looks like a chilly spell has landed! Keep cosy, Carolxx....79

    ReplyDelete
  10. great desk, loving the paper wreath idea, very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo is that an apple table cloth? i have that exact fabric, i bought it to make a bag, not got around to it yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please can you do my Unity sheets as well lol? Looking good and a rest does you good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty file and I love that paper wreath. I'm also really liking your brollies on the blog wallpaper.

    Bernie #11

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well you have got a busy desk here with lots of nice things to use. Thanks for sharing your workspace with us. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 42)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo