Monday 22 November 2010

CRAFT FAIRS...

Saturday was the Kintore Primary School Christmas Fair....Susan came along and helped me on the day...On the whole it wasn't too bad and although sales did get of to a slow start they did pick up and I was quite pleased with how much I sold on the day...

I was quite surprised at what sold and what didn't...I sold all of these tag garlands which although simple and effective take quite a lot of time to make...
I sold most of the plaques and hearts that I had but only a few tag sets and none of the mini cards... I did meet the lovely Emma and her Wee Tooties and she gave me some tips on selling on Facebook and have now added a StorminavintageTcup page to my personal page and I will be adding events and updates regularly (I hope!)...
So it will be onto the next one on Saturday which is at Fyvie Primary School from 1-4pm...why not pop along and say hello!!!Tomorrow night if you have nothing planned why not come over to Simply Create in Alford and have a go at making this stunning wreath which I am teaching...very simple and not at all complicated...If you would like give it a whirl please call Jacqui or Anne at Simply Create on 01975564010 to book your place...xx

4 comments:

  1. Stall looks fabby Kirsti...I did say you will be surprised what sells and what doesn't!! All you stash looks brill. Hope your wreath class goes well also. Happy crafting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all looking good and glad it went well. See ya tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stall looks brilliant, glad you got lots of sales. Love to you all.....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your sale was a success, Kirsti. Your items are so fun, and I just love that wreath!!! I'd love to take the class if I wasn't so far away! How about an online tutorial? :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo