Wednesday 6 October 2010

THIS AND THAT...

Ok Blogger is doing it backwards tonight, have more photos to upload but it won't let me..... These are some shots from the Scouts Ladies Night that I attended with my stuff on Saturday night...Elaine was there as well and I thought I had taken a photograph of her but obviously not...mind you Kerry and I did drink quite a bit of wine (thank you for the lift home Elaine) there and then came back to mine watched X-Factor and drank another bottle!!!

This is Trish who organised the whole thing - well done...I think it was a success!!!

This is Shona and Kerry...


Onto my previous night out...It was my sister-in-law Jen's 40th birthday on Monday and Pete really went to town...he hired a stretch Hummer which was fabulous and after a pose round Inverurie we were driven in style into Aberdeen to Malmaison for a gorgeous meal...the only downside was that Allan was in Ireland and couldn't make it...but hey there is always our 10th wedding anniversary in 2012 honey!!!

The Girls

The Hummer

The Girls in the Hummer

Jen and Pete

Me and my niece Kelly

Not sure why the first pics are so small but Pete emailed them to me and I can't get them any bigger....
Not sure I can be bothered fighting with Blogger anymore so I will do the other photos tomorrow!!!

9 comments:

  1. Items for sale look fab as always. A good night was had by all by the looks of things. Henrietta wants a stretch limo for her 8th birthday - I dont think so, talked her round to taking some friends to Build A Bear - oh yes much better. Love to you all....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous items for sale Kirsti am sure you did well with these. Obviously a brilliant time was had by all. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you sold lots! Looks like some fab nights out!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you sold lots kirsti and what a fun night out...and hey it's not just you Mr Blogger is picking on...driving me mad at the moment...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Well done with the sale. Just love the tree full of goodies. :) FAB photos of your night out. The stretch limo looked fun. :D
    I give up to Blogger too.. I'm sure he's on a course of self destruction!! Hope you're having a great week. Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fab time Kirsti.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab pics Kirsti - your makes look fantastic
    have a great day quine
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh - don't you hate when Blogger is fussy? Your pictures are great though, and it looks like you girls had a fabulous time!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great and hope the sale went well. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo