Sunday 20 June 2010

CREATIVE WRITER BLOG AWARD


Another blog award - I am a lucky girl this week - this is from Sonja who I made friends with at last year's ScrapAttack and we have kept in touch...It did make me giggle as I do know the truth in amongst all her fibs but I am not going to tell you, you will have to work it out for yourself...so onto my truth and my fibs...mmmmh


1. I am named (middle names) after the Rod Stewart song 'Maggie May!!!
2. I got married at the top of a mountain!!!
3. I once made the hotel bed of Stuart Adamson from Big Country!!!
4. I have done a bungee jump!!!
5. I used to be a model!!!
6. I have had a kiss from Marti Pellow from Wet Wet Wet!!!


So there we have it - nothing too outragous but which one is the truth and which are bare faced lies?!?!


I am going to pass mine onto Erika cos I think it will make her giggle too cos she certainly keeps us entertained whenever we meet up!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh very good and very difficult. I think number 1 is correct but the others all sound doable although I don't think you got married at the top of a mountain. I do wish I had made Stuart Adamson's bed though as he was one of my teenage crushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsti - thanks for your comment on my blog. The dress was from TK Maxx so you might struggle to find one the same. Either way have a fabulous tea party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tee hee....which are true, which are false....decisions, decisions....going to sleep on mine and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think no. 6 is true...come on you wouldn't pretend that...right! I haven't a clue really but hope you will reveal idc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they are all true apart from the fact bout your middle names? lol

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kirsti! I posted on my blog you were my blog candy winner- can you please email me your info so I can get your Unity stamps off to you???! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo