Saturday 3 July 2010

CHANGE OF BLOG NAME.....

Over the last few weeks I have been thinking about changing my blog name...I wasn't actually sure if you could without starting a totally new blog - but I have just worried my way around blogger and hey presto I think it's worked!!!!

The name 'Storm in a Vintage Tea Cup' just popped into my head one day...it was originally just Storm in a Tea Cup, I think I read the saying in a newspaper and then with all the vintage gorgeousness (is that a word???) around just now I thot that just made it a wee bit different...

8 comments:

  1. Yeahhh for the new name going live. If gorgeousness isn't a word then it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hip hip hooray....its new blog name day. Love the change of name. Love to you all....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if it really is a word Kirsti, but I use it and if more of us use it, it might get added to the English language - power of the people etc... so lets me and you keep it in circulation and see if we can surrepticiously infect everybody else into using it!
    Anyway, I like the addition to your blog name -I've been thinking about changing mine but feel nervous about messing around in case I obliterate everything else from my blog! How did you perform the magic? x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you name change, then again I love anything with tea:) hense my blog name hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kirsti, Love the new name but as the bearer of bad news your old name still shows underneath it.....so you now have Storm in a vintage teacup, laugh love live as often as possible. Is this what you wanted? Hope you work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Really love your work! I hopped over from Christi's blog, and wanted to answer your question..EAD Designs (vinyl wall and papercrafting art) ships worldwide..:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo