Saturday 22 May 2010

SU PARTY AND UNITY...

Last night I had a Stampin Up party with Elaine as the demonstrator...

This is the card that we made using the new colours...they are gorgeous!!! There was a lot of sales so now I am just humming and haaing (is that a word???) about what to choose from the catalogue as my hostess rewards...

These are the cupcakes that we had afterwards - I would like to say that I made them myself but they came from Costco....
Ellie and I went into Aberdeen on the train this morning... I had to go to the Vodafone shop to try and sort out a new mobile after sending my one away for repair in January and them losing it - wasn't very impressed with the service I have to say... My original phone is a limited edition one worth #350 but I was only allowed to choose one up to #255 and they were all pants so I made them ring round the other stores to find one the same as my original one...they eventually found one in Edinburgh so now I will have to go back into Aberdeen to pick it up...


When I came back I found that the postie had been and delivered my first Unity Kit of The Month... They are gorgeous...can't wait to try them out...


And this is the free gift that came with them for being a new subscriber....10 lovely single random Unity stamps, a gorgeous brown ink pad and a selection of double sided 6x6" papers... I am really loving the frames.... Right, of to see if I can finish the bottle of Pimms (with some gingerbeer) that we started last night!!!!
Almost forgot - yesterday I got an email telling me I had won the 3D Jean blog candy - very exciting as I have looked at a lot of stuff on there after being introduced to the site by Sonja and this will give me an idea of some of the things I might like to try...

9 comments:

  1. I'm jealous as my Unity kit isn't here yet. Mmm better go and get tea done lol. Party was great as well, had a lot of fun on my crafty escape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the blog candy, happy choosing your hostess gifts and ooh at the yummy stamps. Stash overload in your house lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on winning the blog candy. What a performance with your phone, I hate it when things like that happen. Enjoy using your Unity kit. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card looks great and congratulations on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the blog candy win!
    and well done to your successful SU party...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kirsti enjoy your winnings.
    Sorry to hear about your phone hassles. Oooh I'd love to go to a SU party sounds like great fun. :)
    Enjoy your new kit too. & have a wonderful Sunday...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow well done again on the blog candy. Love the papers and stamps you got from Unity stamps too. Glad the SU party went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. well that is a lovely card and congrats on your win. Cupcakes and Unity goodies all looking good too
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo