Thursday 20 May 2010

OOOPS... ALMOST FORGOT...

These are the party invitations...I did them over at Jacqui's crop on Sunday....I had a wee squiz through Etsy looking for ideas and pinched some of the wording from there....The base is made from kraft cardstock, I then matted on a layer of dictionary page (the kids are horrified that I keep ripping pages out of this huge dictionary that I bought in the charity shop for this purpose!!!)... I printed everything apart from Mad Hatter's Tea Party which is stamped on using SUs real red and then stuck this layer on top of the dictionary... and for the finishing touch I added a wee flourish and the White Rabbit's pocket watch...

17 comments:

  1. They look fantastic Kirsti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab! poshest kids party invite I have ever seen lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the invitations! I'm a big fan of kraft cardstock and book pages anyway, so these are just my style. Very clever how you used some lines from the story in your invite wording too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them! Awesome work! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fab just as well you remembered to share them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are fantastic Kirsti!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant they look fabby Kirsti.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are brilliant, what a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meant to post on here - amazing inviations! Wish I was little again. Glad you liked today's Funky Friday card as there is something similar tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. woo hoo you have won the candy at http://3djean.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-candy-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh these are fabulous. I can't believe how organised you are. July??! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. kirsti - send your details to
    ordersat3djean@btinternet.com
    for your blog candy win

    xxjeanxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh you are a STAR! These are BRILLIANT. What a FAB mum to make these they look perfect. :)
    It's been great catching up with your blogging, sorry I haven't had chance to call sooner... a bit manic here as you know!
    Thanks for your blog support. It mean a lot.
    Love Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just LOVE these, might have to borrow some ideas for my 40th invites
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo