Friday 7 May 2010

HALF TIME AT PITTODRIE....

Morgan was invited to play at half time at the Aberdeen v Kilmarnock game... Here are all the boys patiently waiting for their turn to get on... when they did come on they got to come through the players' tunnel... Aberdeen was up 1-0 at half time....

Sorry about the rubbish quality of the photos...I only have a point and shoot camera as I the better ones are waaay beyond my brain capability...lol...

Here he is in goal ....looking good!!!Going in for the save....

Saved!!!!
At the end they did a lap of honour all clapping their hands - it was fantastic.... I was very proud of him as he didn't let in a single goal...


At the end of the game Morgan and Jamie begged me to wait outside for the players to come out so they could get autographs - an hour we stood and it was FREEZING!!! In the end they only got Kilmarnock players and one of them actually asked the boys onto the team bus so they could meet them all - they were both in their element... This is Morgan getting Jimmy Calderwood's autograph...
All in all a very good experience for him...just a pity Aberdeen got beat 2-1 in the end...
PS - Had a haircut this morning - what do you think??? It is much shorter than I have ever had it....x

14 comments:

  1. Your hair is lovely, takes years off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Morgan. Your haircut is gorgeous. Agree with Susan you look so young - not that you looked old before IYKWIM!!! Really good photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That football looks like a load of fun! Well done to your boy for his great performance! Shame the Aberdeen players didn't take the time to come out and sign autographs - where would they be without their fans?
    I used to have a friend whose niece & nephew supported Kilmarnock (that's where they lived too). They would go to every home match and any away matches they could get to!
    I can't comment on whether your haircut is an improvement, since I'm fairly new here... but it looks smart to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new "do" Cal was a mascot at Pittodrie when Scotland played some other country at rugby - it was freezing too - they had to clear the snow off the pitch before they could play. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair looks gorgeous hun :) Really suits you. I need to get mine done too! Glad the game was enjoyed, looks like the photo's were fun to take as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New hair is really nice well done taking the leap and getting it chopped. Photos are good and at least the Kilmarnock players made it worth the wait. You're becoming a soccer mum lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new hair cut!
    I am back growing mine. I yo-yo between the two LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks fabby....bet it's easier to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaww you are one proud mummy and so you should be. I suspect this is one of those childhood memories that will stay with him.
    THanks for the comment on my blog - I used adirondak dye inkpad in raspberry for the base. i rubbed the inkpad onto a glass board and sprayed it with water before using a brush to put it onto the paper and then stream acrylic paint. Finally a layer of gesso in places. I tend to spray the paper with a mister then add the gesso and spread it out. This way it stays random on the page. I just make it up as I go along - never have any plans!!
    Hope that helps xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello shorty - wow Kirsti that looks fab, really nice - makes me want to have my hair cut now. Sorry I havent posted a comment sooner, read my blog and find out the reason why - its been a nightmare 3 days. Congrats to Morgan - I bet he's still on cloud 9. Love to you all....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was going to comment it looked rather cold there then read how it was freezing. Same here! LOL , cute kids!

    Thanks for entering my giveaway and for posting about it too :0))) Best of luck!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to see your footie photos. It does look cold! Hope you get chance to make a few LO's. What an experience! Your hair is looking FAB honey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that you? So nice to put a face to a name. Don't know what your hair looked like before but right now, it's looking good. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not a football fan but glad everyone had fun. Love your new hair do. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo