Tuesday 27 April 2010

LOOK AT ME MUMMY....I CAN FLY...

I just had Allan on the phone earlier complaining that I hadn't been keeping up my blog lately as he likes to read it when he is away (Canada for six weeks this time)... so I uploaded some of the photos from the last week or so and here they are over 3 posts...that should keep him happy....

Niamh asked me to come outside the other day as she told me she had learnt to fly!!!!

Ready for take of....

Up, up and away.....
And down for landing....So as you can see she was right - she CAN fly.....and she even has the wings to prove it!!!

And there has also been a distinct lack of crafting lately as well - I don't know what is the matter with me - it seems that my mojo must still be on holiday in Tenerife..lol...anyway I hope to remedy that at tomorrow nights Stampotique class over at Simply Create in Alford...

And some good news about Morgan as well - for the last couple of terms he has been training (as a goalkeeper) with Aberdeen Football Club once a week and his coach told me tonight that he wants him to stop going to the community training and come twice a week with them instead as he has improved so much, he says he feels that the community training is holding him back and he is really pleased with his performance...yayyy...next stop a signing - but hey, even if he doesn't get signed we are still very proud of him for getting this far (and now I am crying because I AM so proud of him!!)...

9 comments:

  1. Cracking photos of the flying girl. See a little fairy dust and away you go. Well done for Morgan as well.I'm sure the mojo will return tomorrow night and I'll stick it down with a glue stick if I see it trying to do a runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo it's lovely when you can fly and well done to Morgan, I can understand how proud you are. I'm sure your mojo will come back, we all suffer from the lack of it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...she's cute. Have fun at the Stampotique class. I think the stamps are soo creepy but I can see they can be humourous too. TFS and leaving a lovely comment on my blog. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos of the flying girl! Oh, for a pair of wings..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have a bird just like me!!! Mine likes to fly across and skip back!!! Cute x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh bless her. Well done to your son on his football and have fun at your class xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie decided he wanted to ride his bike without stabilizers in the Easter hols. Thank goodness he did it straight away - the teddy would have been thrown out of the cot if he hadnt have done it first go. Take care....x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos and the wings are just perfect.....I wish I could fly too, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo