Tuesday 27 April 2010

HAPPY HENNIE.....

On Friday night it was my friend Gillian's hennie.... I have known Gillian for about 8 years as her daughter Kate and Ellie started at 2's group together... We started of at Via Milano which is the local Italian but to be honest the meal wasn't really up to much so it's just as well the company was.... It was a riot from start to finish as these nights tend to be.....
Then it was onto Oscars for cocktails and one of Morgan's judo instructors is a barman there and I think we kind of embarrassed him a little bit (poor boy!!!)
The sheep is related to the fact that Gillian is a veterinary nurse...

And this is my friend Vanessa proudly wearing the 'L' Plate Veil... we have decided that we are going to have a joint 'hennie' at some point despite the fact that we are both married - Why? I hear you ask, well the answer is that neither of us had one at the time - Me, because I was already pregnant with Libby and Ness because....well she just buggered of to the registry office without telling anyone except me and Gillian....


The night ended as nights in Inverurie invariably do in Edwards...we danced the night away before Ness and I got a taxi home about 1.45am (Gillian had already gone by this time)....Ness then kept me up til 3.30am yapping and I didn't get to sleep the whole night - you know the one - I saw 4am, 5am, 6am, 6.30am and then I was rudely awakened at 7.40am by the phone ringing...it was Steve, Vanessa's husband...so that was it, up and a nice cup of tea while we waited for him to come and pick her up....

The rest if the day kinda passed in a blur cos I was soooo tired (not hungover, just tired from lack of sleep)...Morgan went of to the Locos to be ball boy again and Ellie had dancing...
And this is the 'mini hen'... Somehow I managed to come home with the veil and Niamh decided she wanted to try it on....x

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a lot of fun was had and it was worth the tiredness. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'mini hen' looks so sweet! Seems you all had a great time. I am away on my daughters hen weekend on Saturday, but I very much doubt I will make it through the night, lol. Then five weeks later I have my other daughters! All good fun !!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo