Thursday 29 April 2010

FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, PITTODRIE.....

OMG I have to tell everyone I know about this.... as you might know Morgan is currently a trialist with Aberdeen Football Club as a goalkeeper, training with them twice a week and tonight his coach asked of he wanted to play on Wednesday night at Pittodrie at half time when Aberdeen play Kilmarnock...I am bursting with pride and just soooo happy for him...It is SOOO EXCITING....

Sorry I just had to get that out - normal service will resume as soon as I stop bubbling over with excitement.....xox

8 comments:

  1. Wowser, congratulations, well done Morgan and to a very proud Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous what a great experience for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG Morgan. Hope he has a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that's fabulous news - well done to him I'm not surprised that you're bursting with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you must be so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO that's FAB news. Well Done.XXX
    Hope you all have a super extra long weekend. BIG ((hugs)) Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo