Wednesday 3 March 2010

WOW...

Well here we are at the Rusty Pickle classes over at Simply Create, Alford....and what a blast they were... the first one started of quite sedate although there was good lot of giggling from us girls on the naughty table, Erika, Emma, Jayne, Kara and me....



This was the first class.... 'My Life Album'




Lorraine and Emma


Mr Pickle in action....


Don't you just love Jacqui's chandelier in the shop - its gorgeous.....



Second book 'Pocket Pop'
This one was a way faster pace but I think most of us managed to keep up although Emma was losing the will to live at one point... The main focus of this book is the pop-up shape that is hidden inside the back cover....
Judy and me with Lance...


And last but not least the gorgeous and lush star prize that I won which is the 'This is Us' kit - loads of stash in it.....thank you...

14 comments:

  1. looks a fabby class, and well done you for winning all those goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was fun wasn't it?? Must make some time to finish it all off...or it will be another unfinished project!! Love all the piccies esp the one of me and you huggin' Mr.P himself!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I was there. Lookng forward to seeing the books in the flesh. Well done on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ The Naughty Table.... if I was ever able to do anything like this I'd probably be on one too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fab - you are a lucky person always winning prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a fun time and congrats on winning the wonderful stash.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow looks like you've had loads of fun Kirsti. :) Enjoy your goodies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow it looks like you had a brilliant time and made lots of lovely things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lot of fun and it was lovely to have Lance there. Sad news for RP. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a fully paid member of the naughty table..I'd just like to say...when we doing it again? Great time was had by all...8 1/2" lol!
    Great prize too....just need to get around to finish the book, I must not put it unfinished into a draw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a fab time & gorgeous projects too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pop up? well I'd like a close up look at that! Never managed to get the hang of them (but always wished I could!) I like dimension!
    Glad you had fun - even if you were on the naughty table!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky girl Kirsti. And wow that pop up book looks fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. how come you are always on the naughty table lmao xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo