Tuesday 23 February 2010

BLOG AWARD...

Today I received a lovely surprise in the form of a blog award from my inspiration Dyan... Love you...

Rule 1.... pass it on

Rule 2.... 10 things that make you happy!!!!

PASS IT ON... decided I would pass it on to my 'real life' friends... go check them all out....

Sonja..........Susan..........Jude..........Leigh..........Elaine..........Mandy..........Erika..........Sharon

10 THINGS (in no particular order)...

1. My lovely, lovely family!!!!!
2. Sunshine and Pimms with gingerbeer
3. Watching Morgan win a Judo fight...yayyy
4. Watching Ellie in panto
5. Watching all my girls (Ellie, Libby, Niamh) in the dance show
6. Knowing that Niamh is going to school after the summer holidays
7. Chocolate (real chocolate!!!)
8. The bed all to myself when Allan is offshore
9. Morgan training with Aberdeen Football Club
and last but not least......
10. Crafting, lots and lots of lovely crafting...anytime....anywhere.....

So there we have it... pass it on girls

Tomorrow I will post about our judo weekend (haven't uploaded the photos yet)...x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kirsty

    Thanks so much for coming over and entering my giveaway. I am just blown away by everyone's heartfelt responses!
    Its a wonderful thing to be able to share our passions and our sorrows with so many like minded women. I feel like I have friends all over the world and I am happy to count you among them. Have a wonderful week!!

    xoxo,
    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting my name down on your blog, I might get more traffic, although I need to pull my finger out and start updating it more often. We had a great time at mums - kids back to school on Monday, Charlie off yesterday and today and I guess for the rest of the week, he has tonsillitis and a sickness bug - was sick all over my bed this morning. Oh well, more washing to add to the never ending pile! Hope you had a good time in Manchester - did you drive, thats a long way.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award. Blogging will be resuming now the cross stitch is finished yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckled at number 6!
    Thanks for the blog award. I'll come back and do it later - hardly had time to blog hop and be on the PC this week....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo a blog award! Thanks! Now this may be a bit beyond me!
    Well done to Morgan x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo