Thursday 14 January 2010

MORE FAME....

This fame thing is spreading... Check out my friend Mandy's blog over here and see what she has been up to... she has only won the Star Letter in this month's Your Home magazine and got herself a prize of ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY POUNDS of Focus vouchers.... Her stuff is fabulous and I love it... she must have so much patience... Pop over and have a wee lookie and leave a nice comment cos I just know she would appreciate it... Might have more art before the end of the weekend - my mojo has left the building for a little break I think (I hope!!!)...x

5 comments:

  1. Those little felt puddings are fab. I like them a lot. Now is the mojo trapped behind the new shelves lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just such great news - I'd be smiling too if I were here :) .. thank you for the link to her lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention Kirsti. Not rec'd the vouchers yet, but already spent them in my head. I am going to panel the bottom half of my kitchen walls - been wanting to do it for ages. Stairs needs a coat of paint and a new lampshade. Charlie was sick on wednesday night, so he has been at home yesterday and today. Kids not aloud back in school for 2 days after they have been sick (is that the same for your school). Love to you all......x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm away to have a wee lookie......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love Amanda's stuff...need to order some! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo