Wednesday 13 January 2010

CRAFT RACK...

Last night I was lucky enough to have Paul come round (he is the husband of Jude and my partner in crime (sorry craft!?X) to put up my craft rack which we treated ourselves to just before Christmas with some of our profits... It is definitely one of the best forty pounds I have spent.... It has cleared heaps of room in some baskets, just ready for filling with more stuff...

The middle set of inks are my Stampin Up ones which are a little unbalanced... they were sitting comfortably til I realised I had them upside down... I forgot the actual inkpad is in the lid so you can store then upright...And here are my Paint Dabbers and Claudine Helmuth paints which I am definitely getting more of each of them... I can't decide which ones I like best.....Last but not least is my LOVE sign which I got from the very nice Nicky over here on ebay...

22 comments:

  1. What a bargain ... I was n't contemplating needing one ... but I am now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cor that is lovely I think when I get my own scrap room when DD and DS have left home (they are only 7 and 9) I will get one so much room. Love Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I deifinetely fancy one of those! i rummage about in drawers for y ink and paints. but they are pretty drawers as they have some of your lovely wooden hearts hanging from the handles!!

    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. how scrummy does that look :) I'd just stand in front on it and smile LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only is it fantastic storage but it looks good as well. Where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the craft rack, I really want one now. It looks fab and holds so much stuff. Thanks for the link to it too. Enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! This looks fabulous. I so need to get my craft room sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not really kermit coloured you know it just looks that way. Love the shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOO think I may need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kirsti that looks amazing....very organised.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forget about one - I need two or three, more wall space, bigger room, ... back to reality! Nice to be able to see everything at a glace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love the craft rack. It looks soo spacious and would accommodate so much of my stash. I need to free up room too. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would so looove to have one of these, but unfortunetly it would not stay looking like that for long! I'm giddy looking at all the supplies too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love pretty storage! Just looking makes me drool.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the storage space. My 'spring clean' is coming along slowly. Charlie was sick 4 times last night, hence not at school today or tomorrow. Loving the 'Love' sign......x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm such a narna at times! I saw you had a link for the storage rack after I had posted. Thanks for letting me know anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is wonderful Kirsti - well deserved.

    Have you realised I can comment on your blog now. I fixed the problem. yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oooo lovely stash storage.

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo