Tuesday 19 January 2010

BLOG CANDY WIN....

Very excited today.... I have won some blog candy from Country Heart and Home....

The shabby chic goodies include:-
The Shabby Chic Home by Rachel Ashwell book (eye candy!!)
Laura Ashley red rose stripe apron
Lakeland 2lb Loaf tin
Lakeland 1lb Loaf tin
Rose scented sparkling powder puff (what kind of domestic goddess doesnt shimmer while she cooks!!)

and it's all thanks to Susan for pointing it out to me so thank you Susan and thank you Debbie for the wonderful prize...xoxo

PS I have finally worked out how to add the blog candy prompts to the side column...

8 comments:

  1. Well done! How exciting!
    I'm glad you've worked it out as I still haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it!! Well done tho!! I'm sure you will let me have a look at the book won't you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great prize Kirsti, congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Rachel Ashwell! Jealous? Me? Just a bit lol Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks great. I'm drooling. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh congratulations and what fabby prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done that is such a fab prize.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo