Tuesday 19 January 2010

BARGAINS....

Just reading Jo's blog earlier reminded me what I was going to post last week before finding the 'Niamh' photos.... My bargains....
First of all there was this little lot from Boots which was all half price.... The Sanctuary perfume is really lovely...


And then there was this little lot from Marks and Spencers.....

and yes that is FIVE bras and they cost the sum total of 50p EACH - now that is what I call a bargain......

PS - no peeking at the size, we are not all as blessed in that area - naming no names...lol...xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Mmm I wonder who you mean't. Can't knock 50p though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could get bras for 50p - MIne are normally £50!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't have my size either Kirsti so don't knock it back at ya, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bargains. That re-minds me I must invest in some new bras!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo