Tuesday 29 December 2009

STICK FAMILY...

I have added the pets since Tammy was asking about them... Although technically Robbie-Ray is a hamster and not a rabbit (no hamster pictures) and the fish are called Socks and Pants, only Pants didn't fit in the dialogue line...lol...x

Oooh, Only just remembered to post that it is my doggie's birthday today and he is the ripe old age of 14.... Happy Birthday Haggis old man....

I keep getting sad about him cos he is old and we lost our other westie Charlie about 2 years ago suddenly and I still think about him a lot... Haggis is blind now and probably has bronchitis and it's quite scary how he has suddenly aged in the last 3 to 4 months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo