Thursday 17 December 2009

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

Well it's definitely beginning to feel a lot more like Christmas now that we have seen the nativity... Doesn't Niamh look gorgeous in her snowflake outfit???
All the little ones did fabulously well in front of all the parents and it was an absolute joy to watch...
It's also beginning to look more like Christmas because of the weather today... yes, it has been snowing and this is the view from the front door about 10 minutes ago... It was coming down really heavy earlier...

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kirsti I hope you feel better. It is rubbish feeling ill when there is so much to do. your wee girl looks soooo adorable. Brings tears to your eyes wathcing them on the stage.

    Take care

    Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nativity plays - dont you just love em. Charlie was a snowflake and Henrietta was an angel this year - it was brilliant and very funny. We too have lots of snow, and when I have the time to update my blog - I know I am rubbish, I will post some photos of our first snowman of the year. Love to you all....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. DD looks beautiful....in her snowflake costume...one for the scrapbook...bet there wasn't a dry eye in the house. We don't do them anymore at our school and I really miss them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo