Friday 4 December 2009

PRE-LOVED WARDROBE REMIX

I thought I would do a different take on the wardrobe remix that Jude and Dyan have been doing and do one of Niamh with her pre-loved clothes... A couple of my friends (Susan, Kelly and Gillian) and I have have gotten into the habit of swapping the kids clothes around lately and Niamh is coming out with some really fab outfits (not bought her new clothes in ages)... Doesn't she look cute??? Wish I had friends I could do that with...lol...x

Yesterday's outfit... This is soo sweet....

Today's outfit... Everything that she is wearing apart from her pants is pre-loved!!!

2 comments:

  1. awh cute! Glad she is getting the wear out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good idea. Kids hardly get the wearout of theri clothes before they're too small so to Niamh it will all be new. She looks so cute and I love her Pippy Longstocking stripes :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read the comments everyone leaves and they are very much appreciated... Thank you...xoxo